Instructions for Use
REVIAN RED is a non-invasive, hands-free, over-the-counter medical device operated via mobile app to promote hair growth. REVIAN is intended for a daily 10-minute treatment per registered user. A treatment can be paused or aborted after initiated, the remaining treatment time must be used prior to the initiation of another treatment.
Indications for Use: REVIAN is indicated to treat androgenetic alopecia and promote hair growth in males who have Norwood-Hamilton Classifications of IIa to V patterns of hair loss; and to treat androgenetic alopecia and promote hair growth in females who have Ludwig-Savin Scale I-4, II-1, II-2, or frontal patterns of hair loss, both with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I to IV.
Contraindications for Use: REVIAN has no known contraindications at this time.
Requirements for Use: The REVIAN app operates on mobile devices running on iOS versions 11.0 or higher and Android 9.0 (Pie) or higher. Internet or wireless network connectivity required.
Unboxing Your Package
CAUTION: DO NOT cut through the protective storage box to avoid any damage to the device
- Carefully cut the tape covering the shipping box to not injure the storage box inside.
- Remove the storage box from the shipping box.
- Cut the tape dots located on the sides of the storage box.
- Lift the top cover from the storage box to reveal the Cap and charging base.
- Lift the yellow tab at the front of the charging base to reveal the accessory kit.